In order to e-mail your workouts, you simply need to have an e-mail account set up on the sending and receiving device. Once you’ve both e-mail accounts set up, please be sure to have an active internet connection on both devices and also be sure the receiving device has at least one user created. Next:
- Open iMuscle 2 on your device.
- Open “Workouts” and choose desired workout.
- Once you’ve chosen the workout you’d like to send, tap on “Send”.
- You’ll be presented with instructions on how to share via e-mail. Select “Send”.
- You’ll be redirected to your e-mail account set up on your device. Enter the receivers e-mail address, and press “Send”. The workout has been sent.
- Open the e-mail account on the receiving device. You should have received an e-mail containing the workout.
- Tap and hold (or click) on the icon of the workout for approx. 2 seconds, and you’ll be presented with a choice of apps to use in order to open. Select “Open in iMuscle 2”.
- You’ll then be redirected to the app, and a notification asking do you want to import the workout, select “Import”.