- Arterial Supply to Muscles: See the arteries that supply any muscle with the touch of a button, and trace these arteries back to the heart. Learn more
- Edit Audio in Recordings: Hiccup during your Recording? No problem, re-record sections of your Recording’s audio. Learn more
- Fast-forward Recordings: Jump straight to the section of the Recording that you need. Learn more
- Ratings: Get useful information about how others in the community have rated Screens, Quizzes, Recordings and Lectures, then rate them yourself!
- Alternative Names: Now use our smart search to find any structure, whether you search the official name, common alternative name or classic eponymous name. Also reveal a structure’s alternative names, where present, in the title area of its Infobox. Learn more about InfoboxLearn more about Search
- Lymphatics: A variant of lymphatic classification entirely unique to 3D4Medical can be seen in the abdomen and thigh.
- Heart: Experience our brand new, completely remodelled heart; more detailed and anatomically accurate than ever before! Explore three layers of pericardium, with new cuts and windows for better visualization of the intricate details of each chamber.
- Thigh: Reconfigured with increased anatomical precision and accuracy, the updated architecture for the muscles of the thigh has allowed for the creation of intermuscular septae, allowing the correct course of arteries, veins, nerves and lymphatics respectively. Muscle origins and insertions have also been reconsidered to match the academic literature.
- Pelvis: Following on from the recently updated abdomen content, the pelvic region follows suit with a redesign of the pelvic cavity, impacting a diverse range of structures from bones to vessels. The new placement of the psoas and ilacus muscles has allowed greater accuracy of the iliac vessels. Users will also benefit from an updated Sacral plexus, an area which students often struggle with.
- Lungs: Updated to match the upgraded heart.
- Muscular System: Reorganised and regrouped in line with anatomical literature.
- Infobox: Reconfigurated for more intuitive navigation, and Muscle Innervation feature renamed to ‘Nerves’.
- Screens: Introducing a more streamlined interface for viewing Screens to allow clearer focus on both the model and the Screen’s descriptive content.
- Quiz: Super sleek new look for Quiz Overview and Quiz Results.
- Breadcrumb Trail: Improved clustering of structures means more navigation options! Swipe the breadcrumb trail left and right to see the full path.
- Pinch-to-Zoom (macOS): Use your Mac’s trackpad to zoom into the model with the pinch-to-zoom gesture.
- Resolved compatibility issue with Mac firewall apps that would prevent the app from launching.
Device/OSiOS (iPhone) iOS (iPad) macOS Android Windows
Select your versioniOS 6iOS 7iOS 8iOS 9iOS 10iOS 11iOS 6iOS 7iOS 8iOS 9iOS 10iOS 11OS X 10.6OS X 10.7OS X 10.8OS X 10.9OS X 10.10OS X 10.11macOS 10.12macOS 10.13Windows 8Windows 10
Where did you purchase the app?
Please enter a valid location
Please enter a valid location