Home & Reset
Got the latest update?
2.5Released May 5, 2017
- Offline Mode: Continue creating content while offline. Screens, Recordings, and Quizzes created offline will be synced to the cloud the next time your device is online. Learn more
- 3D4Medical Account: Your Complete Anatomy account is now a 3D4Medical account! Access your account details both in-app and on the web, and update your profile to receive content and updates that are more relevant to you. Learn more
- Microsoft Surface Dial: Microsoft Surface users can now use the Surface Dial to control the Discover, Explode, and Muscle Motion features!
- Keyboard shortcuts (Mac): Access commonly used functions even more quickly with new keyboard shortcuts. Learn more
- Import Tool: Introducing Import (superseding Image Tool). Add images and videos to give new context to the model position that you are currently displaying. You can also add images and videos to Screens and Recordings for use in Lectures. Learn more
- Share Lecture Resources: When copying your Lecture to your faculty group, choose to share the individual Screens, Recordings, and Quizzes contained within it along with the Lecture.
- Lecture Collaboration: Work with your fellow group admins on Lectures, allowing multiple users to add and edit a Lecture’s contents.
- Link to Resources: When writing a text description for a Resource, include a link to another Screen or Recording.
- Edit Recordings: Go back and make changes to your recordings by adding audio or editing the model. Learn more
- Multi-select Resources: Select multiple Resources at once using a long press. Hold down on an item for two seconds to access multiple section. Learn more
- Trial for Registered Users: Registered users now enjoy 3 days of the upgraded version of Complete Anatomy free of charge!
- Pelvis and male urogenital system: Explore the remodelled urogenital system, including the prostate and the lobes that it is made up of. Follow the urethra through the body, with clear representation of the arteries, veins, and nerves coming from the sacral plexus, as well as simplified testes and external genitalia for more efficient learning.
- Lower limb: Discover the remodelled thigh, knee, lower limb, and foot. Find improved bone detail and landmarks on the bones of lower limbs. View a more realistic impression of joint spaces and the mechanical reinforcement of these areas. Find improved neurovascular detail in the entire region, with particular focus on the foot.
- Dermatomes: View an updated dermatome map, which is aligned with current international standards. Written content describing the distribution of the dermatome in each region has also been added.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some muscle audio pronunciations from playing.
- Resolved an issue that prevented cloud content from displaying on iPads and Macs following the latest system update.
- Resolved an issue that caused crashing on launch on Windows due to text encoding and ‘space’ characters in the user account name.
How much does Complete Anatomy cost?
The app is free to download, with access to the Skeleton and Connective Tissue systems, and limited access to the app’s Tools. To access the app’s premium content, you can upgrade for a one time, in-app purchase of $49.99 USD.I'm still stuck
How many systems are included in Complete Anatomy?
The app features the following 12 systems; Skeletal, Muscular (7 layers), Connective Tissue, Arterial (including the Heart), Venous, Lymphatic, Nervous (including the Brain), Respiratory, Digestive, Endocrine, Urogenital, and Integumentary.I'm still stuck
What device(s) is Complete Anatomy compatible with?
The app is currently compatible with iPad (2017), iPad Pro (12″ and 9.7″), iPad Air (1 and 2), iPad Mini 4, Mac OS X 10.10, and Windows 10.I'm still stuck
Get up and running with Lecture Builder with our helpful Starter Pack. We’ll take you through the process of creating Screens, Recordings, and Quizzes, and combining all of these into a Lecture. Learn how to share your Lectures quickly and easily with your classes. Get the pack (PDF)