Office & Finance Administrator
The Office & Finance Administrator will be responsible for the day to day administrative tasks associated with the operations of our Head Office in Dublin. The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional organisational skills and will be self-motivated and dedicated to the provision of efficient and effective administrative functions.
Key role & responsibilities:
= To coordinate financial and office-related administrative tasks in support of the main business operations.
= Support the Director of Finance with all day-to-day financial administration.
= Manage and support travel arrangements and bookings for the Irish-based team.
= Manage all office-related administrative tasks as required.
= The successful candidate must display exceptional organisational, interpersonal and communications skills.
= Must have experience with financial administrative tasks and basic accounting principles.
= Proven experience as an office administrator or relevant role.
= A dedicated approach to improving office effeciences for a growing team.
What comes next?
The successful candidate will join a fast-growing, dynamic team from diverse specialities and backgrounds, in a company that is committed to empowering its employees, and furthering their development.
3D Animator (Rigger) with 3D4Medical
3D4Medical are looking for a 3D animator/rigger. The perfect candidate will be given the opportunity to work in a vibrant workplace to develop ideas and help build products which transform how students learn. We are looking for someone with expert ability in both 3D animation and rigging. Collaborating with in-house and outsourced artists, as well as a Medical team you will help create high quality medical animations for our award winning products and help us push the quality found within the industry.
Duties and responsibilities:
Design, maintain and improve on complex riggs for realtime animation of bones, muscles and connectives for our award winning application Complete Anatomy.
Understand and animate anatomically accurate movement of bones, muscles and connectives.
Troubleshoot problems with rigs and animations for a proprietary engine.
3 years experience with 3D Studio Max rigging and animation.
A solid understanding of human anatomy and motion.
A tidy and methodical work ethic.
Able to manage time effectively within a deadline sensitive environment.
Able to process and apply feedback constructively.
Understanding of Maxscript or Python.
Interest in body mechanics and Science.
Experience with realtime engine workflow.
Requirements – Essential:
- Minimum 3 year experience of development using C# and/or Objective-C and/or C++.
- Experience with git version control system.
- Experience with developing Universal Windows Platform apps.
- Ability to work as a part of the team and independently.
- Experience with Xcode or Visual Studio 2015+
Requirements – Optional:
• Familiar with OpenGL or Metal or Direct3D
• Experience with Swift.
• Familiar with Nodejs
• Good knowledge in Math and Geometry
• Experience in building architecture for project/feature.
• Familiar with lldb/gdb debuggers.
• Familiar with Unit testing
If you are interested in applying for this position, or learning more about the vacancy, please apply today with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Medical Writer with 3D4Medical
- Collaborate with the Medical Team to produce a gold standard in medical education.
- Work with 3D artists to manage and review corrections to 3D anatomical models.
- Use in-house software to manage anatomical and animation content.
- Conduct background research from medical/scientific journals to ensure content accuracy and legibility.
- Review and ensure high quality control of own deliverables.
- Degree in Physiology, Anatomy, Medicine or related.
- A strong understanding of Histology.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- High level of competency in scientific writing
- Comfortable working with various types of technology.
- Flexible in a team environment and willingness to take on additional projects outside of the scope of the position.
- Willingness to assume responsibility for deliverables and work towards important deadlines.
- Willingness to adapt to changing workflows while managing time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to document and track workload in a clear manner and pay close attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What Comes Next?
The successful candidate would be joining a fast-growing, dynamic team from diverse specialities and backgrounds, in a company that is committed to empowering its employees, and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidates.