3D4Medical, the world's most successful medical software application provider, is looking for a Texture Artist to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team in our HQ in South Dublin.
The Texture Artist for 3D4Medical will work with the 3D department and medical experts to texture engine-ready organic and anatomical models. They will collaborate with the in-house and outsourced team to create high quality Medical animations with the best quality models, textures and renders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To help the 3D Department with UV mapping and texturing.
- To develop and manage procedural, and photorealistic textures in several specified styles for the 3D4Medical engine and Animations.
- To understand the project requirements and develop high quality textures including all supporting maps.
- To follow closely reference material, be resourceful and creative.
- To Texture paint organic and anatomical 3D models within 3Ds Max, Photoshop, ZBrush or Mudbox.
- To assist the Animation team with content creation and modification when required.
- Experience with 3D Studio Max, ZBrush or Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop, preferably with 3 years industry experience
- Experience with UV mapping and texturing in a real time engines and working with normal maps.
- Excellent artistic, painting, and texturing skills and commitment to quality work product.
- In-depth understanding of color theory and application.
- Able to manage time effectively in deadline sensitive environment.
- Able to process and apply feedback constructively.
- Understanding of Organic modeling and modeling skill is a plus.
- Traditional painting skills.
- Interest in Science and Human Anatomy.
Medical Writer in Educational Content
We are currently growing our medical team to meet the increasing demands for specialised educational content. We are looking for a range of graduates from Anatomy and Physiology backgrounds, ranging from bachelor’s degrees to highly experienced professionals.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent knowledge of anatomy and be passionate about the creation of lesson material. This individual will work within a team to contribute to the creation of 3D4Medical’s library of lesson content and quizzes. They will also work with different lecturers and professionals to aid the conversion of lesson material into our interactive 3D platform and facilitate the creation of written study material for each lesson.
Become extremely familiar with our Complete Anatomy app to create top quality interactive Atlas Screens.
Write anatomical and clinical content aimed at 2nd or 3rd level education and create associated quiz questions.
Engage with educators, researchers and health professionals to understand their lesson requirements.
Use your knowledge of anatomy/physiology and design to guide the conversion of lesson material into engaging interactive 3D lessons.
Conduct background research from medical/scientific material to ensure content accuracy and legibility.
Review and ensure high quality control of own deliverables.
Translate and document key concepts and projects clearly.
Bachelors or higher in Anatomy, Medicine, Medical Science, Biology or a related field.
Flexible in a team environment and willingness to take on additional projects outside of the scope of the position.
Willingness to assume responsibility for deliverables and work towards important deadlines.
Willingness to adapt to changing workflows while managing time effectively.
Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Ability to document and track workload in a clear manner and pay close attention to detail.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What comes next?
successful candidate would be joining a fast-growing, dynamic team from diverse specialities and backgrounds, in a company that is committed to empowering its employees, and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidates.
We are a rapidly-expanding anatomical software company, on a mission to revolutionise medical learning using incredibly accurate 3D anatomical models. We’re looking for a great UX designer to help analyse and improve our existing apps, and to play an important role in the development of brand-new ones.
Over the next 6 months, one of our highest priority projects is restructuring our iPad application to mobile. It’s challenging, because the application is quite complex, with lots of fun, patented tools and features, and each feature will need to be analysed to identify how it can be best presented for the mobile experience.
You’ll be part of a small team who will do all the analysis, research, and design for these projects. You’ll help decide how our mobile application will be structured, and how it will behave, working alongside a small number of stakeholders to make using the application a joyful experience for our Users.
We’re looking for someone who has a real passion for user experience and interface design. In return, you’ll learn lots about the unique challenges we have in the anatomical education industry and work alongside an incredibly talented team of designers and developers.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter and also attach a portfolio of your work - we’d like to see how you analyse a project and logically arrive at design decisions.
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and creative design, possess superior UI skills and be able to work in a team to transform requirements into joyful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
This individual excels at providing both highly analytical, as well as highly creative ideas. They will want to take initiative on projects, and be hungry to gather relevant research in moodboards and from expert in-house teams in order to back-up styling choices, and thoroughly examine their own designs to clearly present all required steps of the Use Case. They should be passionate about putting the User at the core of their design decisions.
An understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is required; we’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about interaction design trends, in order to create the very latest styles for an internationally ground-breaking product.
- Join forces with the UX design team to present innovative solutions for layouts and interactions.
- Collaborate with medical and video teams on research and development.
- After briefing, embrace projects as their own, carrying out the required research and careful breakdown of elements to ensure all cases are accounted for.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design issues.
- Create low- and high-fidelity wireframes, to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work effectively within brand guidelines, as well as best practices and standards within design.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Demonstrable UI design skills and a strong portfolio, showing a keen focus on user-centred design.
- Expert level of proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator, with experience in Principle and other Adobe Suite apps a bonus.
- Clean, organised use of Photoshop layers and groups.
- Great communication skills for both inter-team collaboration, as well as efficient written/drawn reporting.
- An understanding of wireframes and user flows.
- Ability to solve problems creatively, effectively and efficiently.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.