Junior IT Network Administrator
Operations / Testing Team
3D4Medical are looking for a Junior IT Network Administrator who will have responsibility for the continuous operation and support of internal network and computer systems in 3D4Medical. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all technology hardware, software, servers, and networks to ensure availability of all systems on a day-to-day basis. The Junior IT Administrator will be performing general network maintenance support and system administration tasks; new PC hardware and software installations; and make recommendations for implementations of new technology solutions that support the overall company goals and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support internal networks, LANs, WANs and internet connectivity.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, lap top computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Inventory and manage all hardware on a continuous basis
- Provide technology support to company employees not geographically located in the same office
- Responsible for monitoring general network security.
- Identify, and correct any issues across the network or company technology infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience working as an IT Administrator
- Previous experience providing IT support to LANs
- Degree in a computer/technology related field
- Ability to track, manage, and provide maintenance on all company technology hardware, software, networks, and all other company technology assets
Nice To Have:
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco Wireless, ASA Firewall, SourceFire
- Mac OS Desktop Support
- Compliance Experience - HIPAA or PCI
Medical Writer with Neuroanatomy
We are currently growing our medical team to meet the increasing demands for specialised education content and application functionality. This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate who should have an excellent knowledge of Anatomy and/or Medicine with particular expertise in neuroanatomy. They should have the ability to communicate exceptionally with teams of different skill sets to aid the production of a high quality medical education app. The individual should be passionate about anatomy and be able to translate various anatomical/medical concepts to a 3D and design team. They should also have an interest in the technology we use day to day and where it will be in the near future.
Collaborate with the Medical Team to produce a gold standard in medical education.
Work with 3D artists to manage and review corrections to 3D anatomical models.
Use in-house software to manage anatomical and animation content.
Conduct background research from medical/scientific journals to ensure content accuracy and legibility.
Review and ensure high quality control of own deliverables.
Degree in Medicine, Anatomy or related. A strong understanding of neuroanatomy.
Excellent communication skills.
Comfortable working with various types of technology.
Flexible in a team environment and willingness to take on additional projects outside of the scope of the position.
Willingness to assume responsibility for deliverables and work towards important deadlines.
Willingness to adapt to changing workflows while managing time effectively.
Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Ability to document and track workload in a clear manner and pay close attention to detail.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What Comes Next?
The successful candidate would be joining a fast-growing, dynamic team from diverse specialities and backgrounds, in a company that is committed to empowering its employees, and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidates.
3D Artist with Photogrammetry & Texturing Experience
The 3D Artist for 3D4Medical will work with the 3D department and medical experts to model and texture engine-ready anatomical models. Create high quality photogrammetry 3d scan, and clean up and prepare the scanned models and textures. Take and prepare a library of high quality photos for texturing of organic surfaces. Help with analyzing and isolating MRI data to support the 3D team with relevant surface, shape and structure information. Collaborate with the in-house and outsourced team to create high quality Medical animations with the best quality models, textures and renders.
Duties and responsibilities:
= To help the 3D Department with polygonal modeling, UV mapping and texturing.
= Create high quality photogrammetry scan and clean & prepare the objects and textures.
= Analyze and isolate MRI data to create necessary supporting material for the Medical and 3D team.
= Create and prepare a library of high quality photos for texturing of organic surfaces.
= To understand the project requirements and develop high quality 3D models and textures accordingly.
= To optimize, retopologize, UV unwrap and texture bake models and textures for the 3D4Medical engine and Animations.
= To assist the Animation team with content creation and modification when required.
= To assist the Graphic Design team with the creation of marketing material when required.
= Experience with 3D Studio Max, ZBrush and Adobe Photoshop.
= Experience with Photogrammetry.
= Experience with photography and preparing photos for texturing.
= Experience with MRI scans and relevant software.
= Experience with polygonal modeling, UV mapping and texturing.
= Commitment to quality work product.
= Able to manage time effectively in deadline sensitive environment.
= Able to process and apply feedback constructively.
= Understanding of Organic Modeling.
= Experience with a real time engine and working with normal maps.
= Interest in Science and Human Anatomy.
Front-End Web Developer
3D4Medical, the world's most successful medical software application provider, is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding team in South Dublin, who this year have won an Apple Design Award and included in the App Store Best of 2016.
Please include examples of work with your application, e.g. lives sites, Github account, with a description of your precise role in the work.
• Bridging the gap between our design team and back-end developers to build and implement new features across our web presences
• Write well-structured, high-performance, rigorously-tested code
• Address coding issues as they arise
• Contribute to iterative design and development process through refinement and new ideas
• Experience in building and maintaining web applications using JS frameworks (eg Angular) and RESTful APIs
• Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility and behaviours, particularly in mobile
• Comprehensive understanding of coding best practices, including optimising for speed and scalability
• 1-3 years experience building and shipping consumer-facing scalable websites and web apps
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Up-to-date with multiple libraries and frameworks (React.js, Node.js, AngularJS, Polymer, WebGL, etc.)
• Testing experience
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience with PHP
• Passion for developing high-performance and delightful web experiences
• Have a curiosity for continuous learning and experimentation
• Work well as part of a team, while taking ownership of your tasks
• Be organised and meet deadlines
• Desire to change the world for the better!