Junior Network Administrator
Operations / Testing Team
3D4Medical are looking for a Junior IT Network Administrator who will have responsibility for the continuous operation and support of internal network and computer systems in 3D4Medical. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all technology hardware, software, servers, and networks to ensure availability of all systems on a day-to-day basis. The Junior IT Administrator will be performing general network maintenance support and system administration tasks; new PC hardware and software installations; and make recommendations for implementations of new technology solutions that support the overall company goals and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support internal networks, LANs, WANs and internet connectivity.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, lap top computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Inventory and manage all hardware on a continuous basis
- Provide technology support to company employees not geographically located in the same office
- Responsible for monitoring general network security.
- Identify, and correct any issues across the network or company technology infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience working as an IT Administrator
- Previous experience providing IT support to LANs
- Degree in a computer/technology related field
- Ability to track, manage, and provide maintenance on all company technology hardware, software, networks, and all other company technology assets
Nice To Have:
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco Wireless, ASA Firewall, SourceFire
- Mac OS Desktop Support
- Compliance Experience - HIPAA or PCI
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eyet for clean and creative design, possess superior UI skills and be able to work in a team to transform requirements into joyful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
This individual excels at providing both highly analytical, as well as highly creative ideas. They will want to take initiative on projects, and be hungry to gather relevant research in moodboards and from expert in-house teams in order to back-up styling choices and thoroughly examine their own designs to clearly present all required steps on the Use Case. They should be passionate about putting the User at the core of their design decisions.
An understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is required; we're looking for someone who is enthusiastic about interaction design trends, in order to create the very latest styles for an internationally ground-breaking product.
- Join forces with the design team to present innovative solutions for layouts and interactions.
- Collaborate with medical and video teams on research and developmeny.
- After briefing, embrace projects as their own, carrying out the required research and careful breakdown of elements to ensure all cases are accointed for.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design issues
- Create low- and high-fidelity wireframes, to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work effectively within brand guidelines, as well as best practices and standards within design.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Demonstrable UI design skills and a strong portfolio, showing a keen focus on user-centred design.
- Expert level of proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator, with experience in other Adobe Suite apps a bonus.
- Clean, organised use of Photoship layers and groups.
- Great communication skills for both inter-team collaboration, as well as efficient written/drawn reporting.
- An understanding of wireframes and user flows.
- Ability to solve problems creatively, effectively and efficiently.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
Medical Writer with Neuroanatomy
We are currently growing our medical team to meet the increasing demands for specialised education content and application functionality. This is an exciting opportunity for the ideal candidate who should have an excellent knowledge of Anatomy and/or Medicine with particular expertise in neuroanatomy. They should have the ability to communicate exceptionally with teams of different skill sets to aid the production of a high quality medical education app. The individual should be passionate about anatomy and be able to translate various anatomical/medical concepts to a 3D and design team. They should also have an interest in the technology we use day to day and where it will be in the near future.
Collaborate with the Medical Team to produce a gold standard in medical education.
Work with 3D artists to manage and review corrections to 3D anatomical models.
Use in-house software to manage anatomical and animation content.
Conduct background research from medical/scientific journals to ensure content accuracy and legibility.
Review and ensure high quality control of own deliverables.
Degree in Medicine, Anatomy or related. A strong understanding of neuroanatomy.
Excellent communication skills.
Comfortable working with various types of technology.
Flexible in a team environment and willingness to take on additional projects outside of the scope of the position.
Willingness to assume responsibility for deliverables and work towards important deadlines.
Willingness to adapt to changing workflows while managing time effectively.
Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Ability to document and track workload in a clear manner and pay close attention to detail.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What Comes Next?
The successful candidate would be joining a fast-growing, dynamic team from diverse specialities and backgrounds, in a company that is committed to empowering its employees, and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidates.
Front-End Web Developer
3D4Medical, the world's most successful medical software application provider, is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding team in South Dublin, who this year have won an Apple Design Award and included in the App Store Best of 2016.
Please include examples of work with your application, e.g. lives sites, Github account, with a description of your precise role in the work.
• Bridging the gap between our design team and back-end developers to build and implement new features across our web presences
• Write well-structured, high-performance, rigorously-tested code
• Address coding issues as they arise
• Contribute to iterative design and development process through refinement and new ideas
• Experience in building and maintaining web applications using JS frameworks (eg Angular) and RESTful APIs
• Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility and behaviours, particularly in mobile
• Comprehensive understanding of coding best practices, including optimising for speed and scalability
• 1-3 years experience building and shipping consumer-facing scalable websites and web apps
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Up-to-date with multiple libraries and frameworks (React.js, Node.js, AngularJS, Polymer, WebGL, etc.)
• Testing experience
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience with PHP
• Passion for developing high-performance and delightful web experiences
• Have a curiosity for continuous learning and experimentation
• Work well as part of a team, while taking ownership of your tasks
• Be organised and meet deadlines
• Desire to change the world for the better!